Farmers Coop is now offering free price later storage on corn and soybeans. Must be sold by September 6th or rolled to a new price later at that time.
Interested in Condo Storage?
Owning Condo Storage allows you to store corn or beans or a combination of both for as long as you wish! Tentative plans are for the shares to be in 5,000-bushel increments and a cost of around $3.50 a bushel or $17,500 a share. Please contact Mike at the office (712-786-1134) or cell phone (712-261-1142).
RFC is looking for a Customer Service Representative with a Class A or Class B CDL.
The position will be for driving around Remsen area and south of Highway 20 delivering meals to livestock in our trade area. The scenery in our southern territory will be full of wildlife and scenic roads to travel on a consistent basis! You’ll also get to be a flat lander and see the area around Remsen also!
The livestock is always happy to see you! Somedays you will be feeding the pigs, somedays feeding the cows, calves, steers or heifers! You will have a few hours of peace and quiet while delivering meals to our local customers livestock.
We have a great crew to work with and offer competitive wages and full benefits. Our hours our 7:30-4:30 Monday thru Friday. Paid holidays and a safe work environment.
Contact Mike Thompson at 712-261-1142 or email email@example.com
|Mike Thompson - General Manager
|Rod Nitzschke - Agronomy
|Ryan Johnson - Grain Merchandiser
|Doug Baade - Grain Originator
|Matt Lacey - Area Cattle Manager
|Beau Ohm - Feed Manager
- Cotton Stalls into Weekend
- The front month cotton futures were 10 to 100 points weaker in the active contracts on Friday. March futures printed a 73 point gain, though OI was listed at just 409 contracts. The March ’25 contract was also a point higher at the bell. Dec prices ended the week with...
- Wheat Maintains Weekly Gain Despite Friday Pullback
- Wheat futures faded into the weekend, but held onto a weekly gain. Chicago futures were down by as much as a dime on Friday, though March was still up by 13 cents vs last Friday. KC wheat futures dropped by 5 to 8 cents on the last trade day of...
- Beans Close Red on Friday
- Soybean futures fell by as much as 14 ¾ cents across the front months on the last trade day of the week. March beans finished at a new contract low and the lowest mark for the lead month since the fall of 2020. March options also expired at the close,...
- Cattle Rally Triple Digits into Monthly Report
- Live cattle futures were up by $1.32 to $2.10 on Friday with a triple digit bounce into the CoF report. Feeders closed up by as much as 1.3% on the last trade day of the week, leaving March up by $3.55 for the week. USDA confirmed cash trade from $180.50...
- Hog Futures Push Higher into Weekend
- The lean hog market ended Friday with another 45 to 60 cent gains, which left April $1.97 higher for the week. The July contract closed +$100 for the first time since Feb 2023. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $1.71 weaker on Friday afternoon at $71.49. The 02/21 CME...
- Sub-$4 Corn!
- The lead month corn contract closed below the $4 mark on Friday for the first time since the fall of 2020. March options also expired on the day with up to 9k $4 puts converted to futures. The other front months were 3 ¾ to 5 cents lower for the...
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.