Interested in Condo Storage?
Owning Condo Storage allows you to store corn or beans or a combination of both for as long as you wish! Tentative plans are for the shares to be in 5,000-bushel increments and a cost of around $3.50 a bushel or $20,000 a share. Please contact Mike at the office (712-786-1134) or cell phone (712-261-1142).
RFC is looking for a Customer Service Representative with a Class A or Class B CDL.
The position will be for driving around Remsen area and south of Highway 20 delivering meals to livestock in our trade area. The scenery in our southern territory will be full of wildlife and scenic roads to travel on a consistent basis! You’ll also get to be a flat lander and see the area around Remsen also!
The livestock is always happy to see you! Somedays you will be feeding the pigs, somedays feeding the cows, calves, steers or heifers! You will have a few hours of peace and quiet while delivering meals to our local customers livestock.
We have a great crew to work with and offer competitive wages and full benefits. Our hours our 7:30-4:30 Monday thru Friday. Paid holidays and a safe work environment.
Contact Mike Thompson at 712-261-1142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mike Thompson - General Manager||712-261-1142|
|Rod Nitzschke - Agronomy||712-541-4442|
|Ryan Johnson - Grain Merchandiser||712-537-7008|
|Doug Baade - Grain Originator||402-266-1231|
|Matt Lacey - Area Cattle Manager||712-880-5005|
|Beau Ohm - Feed Manager||712-541-0093|
- Midweek Corn Falls 6c
- Corn futures dropped on Wednesday, with 3 ¾ to 6 ¼ cents across the front months on Wednesday. Pre-report estimates for corn bookings show analysts are looking for between 725k and 1.5 MMT for the week that ended 11/30. New crop sales aren’t expected to be above 25k MT. EIA’s...
- Cotton Closes Black on Wednesday
- After a wide trading range saw action on both sides of UNCH, the cotton market settled Wednesday with gains of less than 20 points. March traded from -31 to +110 on the day. The Census confirmed cotton exports were 390,390 bales for October. That was a 41% drop from the...
- Wheat Fades to Red for Midweek Close
- The Chicago wheat trade held relatively firm on Wednesday after another export sale, but SRW futures were fractionally mixed to 2 ¼ cents higher by the settle. KC futures dropped by 1% on the day. Spring wheat closed the Wednesday session with 8 ½ cent losses across the front months....
- $5 Losses for Cattle Trade
- Live cattle fell sharply on Wednesday with losses of over 3% for Feb. The other front months were $3.10 to $4.82 in the red at the settle. The cash market was shown at $171, which was $3-$4 weaker than last week. Feeders closed the futures trading session with 2.5% losses...
- Meal Collapses on Red Soy Trade Session
- Soybeans closed the midweek session with losses of as much as 1.1%. The front month Soymeal market pulled the board lower with 2.2% losses across the front months. Soybean Oil futures also settled with losses of over 1.8%. USDA reported a 136k MT soybean sale to China this morning. Traders...
- Mixed Midweek for Hog Futures
- Lean hog futures ended the midweek trading session with losses of as much as 15c. The Dec contract finished 72c higher as the expiration nears. The National Average Base Hog price was listed at $54.32 for Wednesday afternoon, up by 49 cents. The CME Lean Hog Index from 12/04 was...
|Name||Delivery Start||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change||Notes|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.