We will be open from 9am-5pm on Sunday October 1st.
We will update hours if there is inclement weather.
RFC is looking for a Customer Service Representative with a Class A or Class B CDL.
The position will be for driving around Remsen area and south of Highway 20 delivering meals to livestock in our trade area. The scenery in our southern territory will be full of wildlife and scenic roads to travel on a consistent basis! You’ll also get to be a flat lander and see the area around Remsen also!
The livestock is always happy to see you! Somedays you will be feeding the pigs, somedays feeding the cows, calves, steers or heifers! You will have a few hours of peace and quiet while delivering meals to our local customers livestock.
We have a great crew to work with and offer competitive wages and full benefits. Our hours our 7:30-4:30 Monday thru Friday. Paid holidays and a safe work environment.
Contact Mike Thompson at 712-261-1142 or email email@example.com
|Mike Thompson - General Manager||712-261-1142|
|Rod Nitzschke - Agronomy||712-541-4442|
|Todd Schroeder - Swine Feed||712-540-6875|
|Ron Wurth - Shop||712-540-5500|
|Nick Galles - Beef Feed||712-540-0098|
|Ryan Johnson - Grain Merchandiser||712-537-7008|
|Mark Sudtelgte - Grain||712-540-5704|
|Doug Baade - Grain Originator||402-266-1231|
|Matt Lacey - Area Cattle Manager||712-880-5005|
|Beau Ohm - Feed Manager||712-541-0093|
- Limit Losses for Hog Futures
- October and Dec hogs closed down by their $3.75 limit on Friday after the bearish Hogs & Pigs report, and will see $5.50 trading limits on Monday. The other front months also closed triple digits lower in reaction to the Hogs and Pigs report on Thursday. December hogs were a...
- Corn Futures Falling Out of NASS Report
- Corn futures dropped in tandem with the bean and wheat markets on Friday. The 7 ¼ to 11 ¾ cent losses left Dec at a net ½ cent loss for the week and a 1 ½ cent loss for the month of September. Dalian Corn Prices were 14 yuan (6c)...
- Report Day Losses for Soybean Futures
- The Friday soy session closed with sharp losses, primarily in the meal. Soymeal futures settled over $10 in the red with 2.6% to 4.2% losses on the day. Bean prices dropped by 10 to 25 ½ cents after seeing the quarterly USDA data. That flipped Nov to a net 21c...
- Cattle Drop into Weekend
- Cattle ended the last trade day of the week with another triple digit pullback. December’s $2.50 loss on Friday left the contract $3.42 lower for the week but still $3.12 higher for the month after new all-time highs were set last week. USDA had Friday sales from $181 to $185,...
- Sharp Losses, New Lows for Wheat
- Many of the front month wheat futures saw new LoC lows on Friday. SRW dropped 20 to 37 cents with a 6.4% loss in the Dec contract. That finished the week down by 38 cents and 60 ½ cents lower for the month. Sep ’24 HRW futures printed a LoC...
|Name||Delivery Start||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change||Notes|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.