Congratulation to the Remsen St. Mary's Softball Team to making it to State and Good Luck to the Remsen St. Mary's Baseball Team at State this week.
Site #1 will be getting repairs done for the next few weeks. Please try and minimize traffic due to the equipment that will be there. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you.
To better serve our patrons, you can now sign up for FARMERDATA account with Remsen Farmers Coop to access your account.
|6 South Washington St.
PO Box 260
Remsen, IA 51050
Mon. thru Fri. 7:30am-4:30pm
Remsen, Iowa (51050)
- Cattle Close Higher on Friday
- At the close for the Tuesday session, front month cattle futures were a nickel to $1.12 higher led by August and October. Deliveries against August begin with FND on the 9th. There were reports of Tuesday cash activity at $120 in Texas. USDA reported more light sales in the North...
- Hogs Gain Triple Digits on Tuesday
- Front month lean hog futures rallied triple digits on Tuesday. That extended the triple digit gains to start the week, but prices have not yet recovered all of last week’s drop. USDA’s National Average Base hog price for Tuesday afternoon was 60 cents weaker to $100.60. The 7/30 CME Lean...
- Cotton Futures Close Black
- Tuesday cotton trading left the board 23 to 27 points higher. December still holds a premium to the other nearby new crop contracts, as the inverse to March is now 29 points. After last week’s rainfall, NOAA’s updated 7-day QPF shows the majority of this week’s rainfall will be off...
- Corn Prices Close Red on Tuesday
- Turnaround Tuesday trading left the corn futures board 6 1/4 to 8 1/4 cents red for the close. Sept’22 contracts were firmer, only giving back 1 1/2 cents. Barchart updated their cmdtyView Corn Yield forecast from 178.6 bpa to 180.3 bpa. That on top of an increased area raised their...
- Soy Futures Weaken on Tuesday
- Front month soybean futures gave back Monday gains and closed 25 3/4 to 33 3/4 cents lower. For November that was the lowest close since July 7. Meal prices ended the Tuesday session with $8.90 to $9.40 losses. Soy oil prices weakened 99 to 135 points. Barchart raised their cmdtyView...
- Wheat Prices Close Mixed
- Tuesday wheat trading was relatively firm compared to the other row crop futures. KC HRW prices ended the session 4 to 4 1/4 cents higher. July ’22 contracts stayed fractionally weaker at the close. SRW futures ended the day with 3 1/2 to 6 1/4 cent losses. Spring wheat prices...
|Name||Delivery Start||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change||Notes|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.