August 24-Annual Meeting at 6:30 P.M.
Avalon Ballroom, Remsen, IA
August 24-Fall Cattle Meeting at 4:30 P.M.
Avalon Ballroom, Remsen, IA
August 25-Fall Cattle Meeting 6:30 P.M.
VFW Hall Holstein, IA
After Hour Numbers
|Mike Thompson - General Manager||712-261-1142|
|Rod Nitzschke - Agronomy||712-541-4442|
|Brad Roling - Agronomy||712-577-9772|
|Katlyn Kreisel - Controller||712-441-4003|
|Todd Schroeder - Swine Feed||712-540-6875|
|Ron Wurth - Shop||712-540-5500|
|Nick Galles - Beef Feed||712-540-0098|
|Ryan Johnson - Grain Merchandiser||712-537-7008|
|Mark Sudtelgte - Grain||712-540-5704|
|Doug Baade - Grain Originator||402-266-1231|
|Matt Lacey - Area Cattle Manager||712-880-5005|
|Beau Ohm - Feed Manager||712-541-0093|
To better serve our patrons, you can now sign up for FARMERDATA account with Remsen Farmers Coop to access your account.
|6 South Washington St.
PO Box 260
Remsen, IA 51050
Mon. thru Fri. 7:30am-4:30pm
Remsen, Iowa (51050)
- Fat Cattle Futures Firm Before Report, But Report Shows More Cattle
- Front month fat cattle futures traded a nickel to half a dollar higher on Friday going into the CoF report. For October it was still inside Thursday’s action, and the board settled nearly 50 cents off the high. October was a net 75 cents higher Friday to Friday. The August...
- Corn Futures Bounce Into Weekend
- Nearby corn futures prices were stronger on Friday with 6 1/4 to 8 cent strength into the weekend. For December that left the board a net 19 cents weaker from last Friday’s close. USDA reported the week’s corn oil prices were UNCH to 5c/lb higher wk/wk from 68 to 78...
- Friday Cotton Closes Up by Triple Digits
- The final trade day of the week pushed cotton futures back up by triple digits. December cotton was a net 742 points stronger form last Friday, mostly via the limit gains coming out of the WASDE. That chart gap is still open. The southern US is expected to see welcome...
- Wheat Futures Firmed Up for Weekend
- After sliding most of the week, wheat futures closed Friday with double digit gains. CBT SRW futures were back up by 19 to 22 cents on the day. September was still a net 52 3/4 cents lower wk/wk. KC HRW futures rallied back 25 to 32 1/4 cents on the...
- Soy Market Firmed into Close
- Soybean prices firmed up for the settle after trading mostly weaker on Friday. The board was still mixed within 2 cents of UNCH past the Sep contract’s 6 3/4 cent loss. For the week, November beans were down 50 1/4 cents. Soymeal futures ended the day with $0.70 to $5.60...
- Hogs Closed Triple Digits Weaker on Friday
- Fresh off of contract highs on Monday, Friday’s triple digit loss left the December contract with a $6.50 loss for the week Fri-Fri. The other front months also settled down by triple digits on the day, taking the board to early July levels. The USDA’s National Average Base Hog price...
|Name||Delivery Start||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change||Notes|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.